Learn how to export your detailed cost estimate from Sage Estimating so it is ready to import into Join
- In Sage, select File > Manage Estimates
- 2: The Manage Estimates window will open. Click the Export Estimate button
- The Create Export File window will open. Click the Browse button
- In the File Explorer window, choose a location, enter a filename, and click the Save button
- In the Create Export File window, click the OK button
- Click the OK button when your export is complete
A few helpful hints
- Once you’ve downloaded your estimate, use the original .zip folder (don’t unzip or extract any files)
- If you downloaded the file to a local folder on your computer, then you’re ready to import your estimate in Join
- If you downloaded the file to your virtual machine, then move a copy to your local computer. Reach out to your IT department or Join if you need any help with this!
Next Step: Now your estimate export file is ready, let's import it into Join.