Getting Started with Join
Exporting a Sage Estimating Estimate
Learn how to export your detailed cost estimate from Sage Estimating so it is ready to import into Join
Export your detailed cost estimate from Sage into Join in just a few clicks!
- In Sage, select File > Manage Estimates
- The Manage Estimates window will open. Click the Export Estimate button
- The Export Estimates window will open. Click the Browse button
- In the File Explorer window, choose a location, enter a filename, and click the Save button
- In the Export Estimates window, click the OK button
- Click the OK button when your export is complete
A few helpful hints
- Once you’ve downloaded your estimate, use the original .zip folder (don’t unzip or extract any files)
- If you downloaded the file to a local folder on your computer, then you’re ready to import your estimate into Join
- If you downloaded the file to your virtual machine, move a copy to your local computer. Reach out to your IT department or Join if you need any help with this!
Next Step: Now that your estimate export file is ready, let's import it into Join.