In Join, markups are a great way to manage and carry below-the-line costs in your project. In this webinar, we will cover best practices on markups throughout Join and dive into a recent upgrade, the ability to filter markups. Filtering markups so that they apply only to specific categories or work breakdown structures allows you to markup your project in the most precise way possible. We’ll also provide tips and tricks on additional best practices to manage your markups throughout the webinar.
1. Understand how markups in Join work
2. Learn how to apply markups for milestone estimates, target budgets and items
3. Understand how to apply percent markups to control your costs
4. Learn how to apply markups with categorizations
5. Understand how cost permissions work by role